Cerico wins at FT Legal Innovation Awards
Cerico, the online compliance solutions business, has secured first place in the Innovation in Technology category at the FT Innovative Lawyer Awards, 2015.
Cerico, which is delivered in association with international law firm Pinsent Masons, develops technology-driven solutions that automate many of the compliance processes required in face of increasing regulation and enforcement.
Tom Stocker, a Director of Cerico and Pinsent Masons partner says:
"This award is testament to the value that Cerico can bring to businesses grappling with complex, large-scale compliance issues. Through the effective use of technology we can help our clients bring their compliance policies to life."
Chief Executive of Cerico, Jim Armstrong, said:
"Since its launch two years ago, Cerico has grown from strength-to-strength. We’re delighted that the FT’s researchers have recognised that, by taking a different approach to compliance, we can help our clients save time, cut cost and reduce risk."
Cerico's award came as parent company, Pinsent Masons, was named the Most Innovative Law Firm in Europe 2015 by the FT.
- Corporate Counsel Exchange 2015
- Cerico wins at FT Legal Innovation Awards
- Tom Stocker – Swapping lap dances for prison; corruption in Scotland
- Richard Masters - Let the chips fall where they fall
- Pinsent Masons takes majority stake In cloud-based compliance venture
- Directors under pressure as health and safety watchdog bares teeth
- Courts prepare for guilty pleas ahead of £20m penalties