You could have the very best compliance policies or Codes of Conduct sitting in a drawer or on your intranet. But how do you bring those to life?
One of the greatest challenges in achieving robust regulatory compliance is embedding it as a culture. It needs to be instilled across your workforce, supply chain, joint venture companies and third-party agents.
A key part of the compliance response is certification. The Cerico certification platform enables you to roll out compliance programmes across huge numbers of stakeholders at the touch of a button. So whatever your concerns, you can mitigate risk in a way that is simple, effective, auditable and interrogable. The platform comprehensively covers bribery and corruption, competition and anti-trust, trade sanctions, health and safety, and many other risk environments.
Cerico's certification platform enables you to:
- Conduct compliance certification programmes during on-boarding, annually or at a frequency chosen by you
- Do so on a global scale at the touch of a button. It has inbuilt workflow management handling all online invites, reminders and expirations of requests for completion or update requirements
- Help ensure your policies, processes and expectations of conduct are read and understood by your employees, your supply chain and agents
- Quickly and easily issue updates and changes as regulation evolves
- Add an inbuilt authorisation workflow to certification processes, if required, for managing policy exceptions