Code of Conduct
Legally Led Learning is an essential and highly effective way of making staff and business partners are aware of regulatory risk and their obligations.
The Code of Conduct module can set out in detail how staff should all behave and the benefits for the business.
The module can cover behaviours relating to topics such as; gifts & hospitality guidelines, insider trading, compliance with the spirit and letter of the laws, following bribery and corruption guidelines, breach of trade controls and sanctions, compliance with competition laws, conflicts of interest and reporting breaches of the Code of Conduct.
As a result of completing this module, staff will be able to;
- Explain what the code of conduct means to you.
- Define Gifts & Hospitality and the criteria for matching compliant gifts.
- Provide examples of Insider Trading.
- The different categories in which the Code of Conduct falls under such as Bribery & Corruption, Competition, Conflicts of Interest etc.
- Show you how to report any concerns via the whistleblowing policy.
Features & Benefits
Delivered globally and in multiple languages without the need for any additional hardware or software.
Customisable to different risks, particularly in emerging markets, to reflect different organisations’ Codes of Conduct.
Facilitates secure “click through” access for all users, from the Cerico welcome email. There is no need for individuals to set up (forget!) passwords.
Accurate management data, certifying completion rates and benchmarking overall understanding of compliance obligations.