General Data Protection Regulation
Legally Led Learning is an essential and highly effective way of making sure staff and business partners are aware of regulatory risk and their obligations.
The General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) protects the way in which organisations use and move the personal data of individuals. It protects the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons and their right to the protection of personal data.
As a result of completing this module, staff will be able to;
- Understand the concept and implications of GDPR
- Describe the key definitions & principles of Data Protection law
- Understand how to gain access to their data by ways of a subject access request
- How the organisation should handle personal data and the role of the Information Commissioners Office (ICO).
- Provide examples of different types of data security attacks including statistics on data security incidents.
Features & Benefits
Delivered globally and in multiple languages without the need for any additional hardware or software.
Customisable to different risks, particularly in emerging markets, to reflect different organisations’ Codes of Conduct.
Facilitates secure “click through” access for all users, from the Cerico welcome email. There is no need for individuals to set up (forget!) passwords.
Accurate management data, certifying completion rates and benchmarking overall understanding of compliance obligations.