We operate in times when the financial, criminal and reputational risks of a regulatory breach have arguably never been greater. Cerico offers comprehensive, end-to-end solutions which:
- Mitigate those risks by targeting misconduct by employees and business partners
- Are quick and easy to implement on a global basis: they do not require the installation of any additional hardware or software
- Are underpinned by the legal knowhow of Pinsent Masons, one of the 100 largest law firms in the world. They are a recognised leader in regulation and compliance matters.
- Give you a consistent, auditable approach to compliance across your business
In addition the system can:
- Provide the data, you need at your fingertips if ever your organisation comes under investigation.
- Are flexible and customisable. No two businesses are the same, and we collaborate with you to develop a solution that works for your organisation. Whether it’s implementation of policies and governance, declaration forms for gift registers, checklists or audit logs, we're here to help.
- Incorporate live screening from Dow Jones sanctions and watch lists, which no other service of its type has. So if substantive changes occur affecting the risk profile of your business partners or supply chain, Cerico solutions can automatically identify compliance risks in real time.
- Take the heavy lifting out of compliance, so no more endless form filling and manual checking by the legal team. These are replaced by intuitive online questionnaires and related compliance tools and processes. Your staff and business partners are able to complete them quickly, easily and at a time convenient to them.
- Be built upon Microsoft Azure systems and cloud-based software, meaning the security of your data is in safe hands.
Cerico has helped organisations respond to regulation covering bribery and corruption, commercial sanctions, competition and antitrust, and health and safety at work. We count significant corporates in private equity, energy, and real estate sectors among our clients.